Sunday, April 7, 2013

Me, Myself, and I...

 
 
I am going to start an ALTER EGO series.. I think I am going to combine it with my Crime Scene series to make it a bit more challenging..

The plan is to have one person play every role in the image.. So these will be double and triple exposures that will be stitched together digitally in order to look like they are interacting with themselves... Hopefully I can work out the logistics to make everything line up correctly to feel like one image.. I am excited about the possibilities..


Kassy was my guinea pig today for some test shots.. As I found out in our 5 minute photoshoot, making things line up isnt as easy as I thought.. but you gotta luv her face..

Kassy is AMAZING and so much fun to be around.. She has a great laugh and a really inviting personality.. She has an expressive face that I really want to make the most of..

AND she claims to be the Queen of the Crockpot.. I will update that last attribute at a future date..

Side note: Red Bull is a dangerous thing in the wrong hands.. LOL


MODEL: KASSANOVA MARIE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaah boy! I love it! We'll get it next time!